Board meeting today

Hello,

I'd like to remind everyone of today's board meeting, which happens at
1500 UTC.

The agenda and the dial-in details are available as usual at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

Looking forward to hearing you!
Sophie

Sorry, but I will not be able to attend as I have to be at OSCON to meet
journalists, to get some additional mentions for LibreOffice on articles
covering the UK Government announcement.

Yesterday I talked with Steven Vaughan Nicols, and was interviewed by
Jupiter TV, based in Seattle, which is alwsys nice as there will be some
Microsoft employees listening to it.

I have also had a long chat with Danese Coopers about IBM and AOO,
bringing in some interesting insights.

I will work on the details of the test - we will interview Sophie for
trainings and Marina for migrations early next week - tomorrow, when
OSCON exhibition will be over.

Tomorrow I will also meet Puppet Labs' certification manager, to gain
additional insights on their process.

Tonight I will circulate my notes on CLS, Community Metrics and OSCON (I
have jotten down the titles to avoid forgetting them, but I must make
them readable for everyone).

Today, I also have to work with the CloudOn team for the LibreOffice 4.3
announcement: so far, we have interviews set with InfoWorld, ZDnet and
Muktware (but of course we are targeting other magazines).

In any case, interesting times for LibreOffice here in the US.