Vote on changed rules of procedure

Hello,

based on an offlist discussion, I hereby propose the board to vote on changing the rules of procedure.

§ 3, the internal delegation of responsibilites, should be adapted. Andreas Mantke, so far listed for "contracts, taxes, legal compliance, trademarks and brands", currently lacks time for this area, and therefore wants to be removed from this particular item.

I personally would like to thank him for his hard and good work on this topic, which - knowing from my own experiences - can be quite tedious and hard at times.

So far, no other takers have shown up, so unless one board member or deputy shows up in this thread and takes over responsibility, the proposal is to rephrase § 3 as follows:

==
§3. Internal delegation of responsibilities - Internally, the board has decided on the following split of responsibilities:

     employees: Andreas Mantke, Thorsten Behrens
     infrastructure: Andreas Mantke, Norbert Thiebaud
     QA: Joel Madero, Eliane Domingos de Sousa
     documentation: Eliane Domingos de Sousa
     native language projects, translation, marketing, non-English QA activities etc: Fridrich Štrba, Adam Fyne
     certifications and other business development activities: Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Joel Madero
     development: Björn Michaelsen, Eike Rathke
     license: Michael Meeks, Fridrich Štrba
     releases including schedules: Michael Meeks, Björn Michaelsen
     events: Björn Michaelsen, Fridrich Štrba
     affiliations, e.g. advisory board, peer foundations, politics: Michael Meeks, Andreas Mantke, Björn Michaelsen
     marketing, communication & design: Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Adam Fyne
     assets, finance: Thorsten Behrens, Norbert Thiebaud
     contracts, taxes, legal compliance, trademarks and brands: Thorsten Behrens

For comparison, the current effective version of the rules of procedure is available at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_rules

Florian

+1 - with thanks to Andreas for his work here.

  ATB,

    Michael.

Hello Florian, all,

+1. Andreas, thanks a lot.

Best,

Florian Effenberger wrote:

So far, no other takers have shown up, so unless one board member or
deputy shows up in this thread and takes over responsibility, the
proposal is to rephrase § 3 as follows:

[snip]

+1 to your proposal.

Andreas, thanks a whole lot for your work there & your support!

Best,

-- Thorsten

+1 from my side.

Best,
Joel

[...]

+1 from me, too !
Thanks, Andreas.

Naturally +1 from me. Thanks, Andy, for your work.

Fridrich

Hello,

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 7 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

Result of vote: 7 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.
Decision: The request has been accepted.

This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.

I have changed https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_rules accordingly and will inform the members in a minute about this change.

Florian