Re: [board-discuss] Design team leads

Hello Mirek, all,

I'm no longer a board member, but let me just chime in for a second.

Le Thu, 19 Jun 2014 18:38:24 +0200,
Cor Nouws <oolst@nouenoff.nl> a écrit :

Mirek M. wrote (19-06-14 18:18)
What if we called them "experts" instead?

Moderator / key-contact / coordinator / ..

It needs to be clear to newcomers that they're the go-to people for
certain tasks within the design team, and that requires a
semi-formal mention on e.g. the wiki.

Actually what is not wanted -based on our past experience at the time
of the old OpenOffice.org- are permanent or semi-permanent titles that
are granted from the top and are not easily withdrawable in case of
inactivity or a problem. As long as it is understood that there's
someone in charge for this or for that and that it works well within
your team, go ahead and don't worry too much about the title.

Best regards,
--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-founder, The Document Foundation,