[board-discuss] Design team leads

Hi,
Astron told me that the idea to have positions within the design team was
not well-received and that I should discuss it with you. What do you find
problematic about having positions within the team?

To be clear, leads would be there to make sure that things get done, that
the process by which they get done produces the best results, and to
resolve controversial issues if they arise.