Re: [board-discuss] proposal for travel policy changes

Joel Madero wrote on 2014-04-08 21:42:
Looks great - just one question "send in a short written report." Where
would this be sent to? Public/Private/Personal email? Else it looks
great. Maybe a couple examples of what we're looking for would be nice.

I hid that in "with their request" :-) The idea is they send the request and the report to treasurer@ - maybe I should emphasize that a bit more?
Ah I see (but I didn't see before :) ). I don't think it'd hurt to be a bit more explicit but all in all, I'm sure people will figure it out either way :) Thanks for the clarification

Best,
Joel

--
Joel Madero, Member of the Board of Directors
GPG Key ID: 0x8FFB1B14 - EE32 6D0F 81FF 6FAC 5AD8 10E4 0141 27C6 8FFB 1B14