Re: [board-discuss] proposal for travel policy changes

Hi Florian,
"To illustrate the diversity of the community, and all the projects and event we engage with and participate in, the board strongly encourages everyone applying for a travel refund to send in a short written report along with their request.

A few sentences about the event and your general impression would be wonderful, and ideally you send it in under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/>, so we can use it in our annual report. Feel free to also blog about your impressions and send us a link - in fact, this would be even better, to spread the word already during the year!

Thank you very much for your support, and to everyone who takes the time to send in travel reports about their trip!"

Thoughts? ;-)
Looks great - just one question "send in a short written report." Where would this be sent to? Public/Private/Personal email? Else it looks great. Maybe a couple examples of what we're looking for would be nice.

Best,
Joel

--
Joel Madero, Member of the Board of Directors
GPG Key ID: 0x8FFB1B14 - EE32 6D0F 81FF 6FAC 5AD8 10E4 0141 27C6 8FFB 1B14