representation during calls

Hello,

a quick note on the calls: IMHO everyone already sent in their representation notices, so there is no need to send again before each call, _unless_ you want to change the representation choice you have already made. :slight_smile:

a quick note on the calls: IMHO everyone already sent in their
representation notices, so there is no need to send again before each
call, _unless_ you want to change the representation choice you have
already made. :slight_smile:

No, not everybody. I did not send a blanket one, since I prefer to do it case by case :slight_smile:

F.