[board-discuss] Representation in my absence

I, Eliane Domingos de Sousa, elected member of the board of The Document Foundation, hereby and until further notice, nominate the following deputies to represent me during board calls, in the order set forth below:

 1. Deputy Andreas Mantke
 2. Deputy Eike Rathke
 3. Deputy Norbert Thiebaud

Best,

--
Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Deputy Chairman of the Board
Tel: +55 2509-1609 | Mobile: +55 9 9837-6149