Accepting my position in the Board

Dear Joel,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you with
your election as member of the Board and wishing you a happy new year!
I hope your time on the board will be both joyous and fruitful.

Then: this mail is to invite you to officially accept your position in
the Board. Can you please do so by respond with a reply all?

Kindest regards,
Cor Nouws - Chairman Membership Committee

"
I, Joel Madero, elected [Deputy] Director of the Board of The Document
Foundation, hereby accept this position within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts "The Document Foundation". My term will start February 18, 2014.

Signed: Joel Madero

Ich, Joel Madero, gewähltes [Ersatz-]Vorstandsmitglied der The Document
Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts
"The Document Foundation" an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 18. Februar 2014.

Signed: Joel Madero

"