[board-discuss] RE: [tdf-members] Results Elections TDF Board of Directors

Greetings to everyone!

I would like to personally thank everyone who has voted for me, and also the
one who haven't =)

In the relatively short period I have been a part of this community - I have
come to appreciate the help and advice from a lot of members here.

I look forward to helping the community in many ways.

Happy holidays season to everyone!

Best,

Adam