[board-discuss] Re: Results Elections TDF Board of Directors

Dear members (and friends!),

you find me flattered, and truly grateful. Thanks so much for your
votes, and confidence. I very much look forward to serve TDF another
two years.

And now I'd better leave the laptop for good, going back to wife and
kids. ;)

All the very best, and a lovely holiday season,

-- Thorsten