Re: [board-discuss] Preliminary results Elections TDF Board of Directors

Hello,

I'd like to congratulate all elected board members, and would like to thank everyone who stood for the board elections - for your time, your dedication and the passion you put into LibreOffice and TDF.

I am proud and happy to see so many active community members elected into the future board, and am sure TDF will have a bright future ahead with all of you.

I am very much looking forward to working with all of you in 2014 and beyond!