Re: [board-discuss] Reminder: BoD call next Wednesday

Hello,

Am 09.12.2013 20:27, schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
Florian Effenberger wrote:
this is a short reminder that our next BoD call is Wednesday,
December 11, at 1600 UTC.

There is the slight chance I cannot make it (travelling that day), in
case that happens, I authorize Andreas and Jesus (in that order) to
represent me.
if the Deutsche Bahn works as expected I'll attend the meeting and could
jump in.

Regards,
Andreas

--