[board-discuss] Reminder: BoD call next Wednesday

Hello,

this is a short reminder that our next BoD call is Wednesday, December 11, at 1600 UTC.

One of the topics will be the ongoing budget planning, so it is highly advisable that as many BoD members as possible attend. In case you cannot join, please nominate your deputy in time.

Note that some of the items might be subject to a private call, and will be made public when the need for confidentiality vanishes, in accordance with our statues.

All details are available at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

The call will take place via phone.

Looking forward to hearing you,