Re: [board-discuss] Nominating Fridrich Strba for the BoD election

Hello, good people,

Thanks a lot to my dear friend Thorsten for this nomination. After a
moment of distance from the project, I am thrilled to be back, alive
and kicking. I am humbled and naturally, I can only accept this
generous nomination