[board-discuss] Reminder: Board call on Wednesday

Hello,

this is a short reminder that our next public board call takes place this Wednesday at 1500 UTC.

Dial-in details as well as the agenda are available at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

If you can't attend, please nominate your deputy in time.

Looking forward to hearing you,