Nominate Lionel Mamane

I'd like to nominate Lionel Mamane for the upcoming Board of Directors election.

Lionel as been an active volunteer contributor to the project for 3
years, becoming our de-facto Base maintainer.
He is very smart, patient, considerate and has demonstrated a capacity
to work well with others.
I believe that these qualities will make him a very good Borad member.

Norbert

It would be an honour to serve; I accept my nomination as candidate.

Full Name: Lionel Elie Mamane
email address: lionel@mamane.lu
no relevant corporate affiliation

I'm primarily a developer interested in Base and scripting (especially
Python), stemming from my interest in using LibreOffice to develop
in-house database-driven business applications. My "free software"
life used to be centred on Debian, but has shifted to LibreOffice
now. By contrast with the current board members, I was not involved in
OpenOffice.org; as such, I will bring to the board an eye more
representative of the "new crop" of LibreOffice volunteers.