[board-discuss] Re: Nominate Lionel Mamane

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 08:36:59AM +0100, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 09:09:02AM -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:

I'd like to nominate Lionel Mamane for the upcoming Board of
Directors election.

It would be an honour to serve; I accept my nomination as candidate.

Full Name: Lionel Elie Mamane
email address: lionel@mamane.lu
no relevant corporate affiliation

I'm primarily a developer interested in Base and scripting (especially
Python), stemming from my interest in using LibreOffice to develop
in-house database-driven business applications. My "free software"
life used to be centred on Debian, but has shifted to LibreOffice
now. By contrast with the current board members, I was not involved in
OpenOffice.org; as such, I will bring to the board an eye more
representative of the "new crop" of LibreOffice volunteers.

--
Lionel