[board-discuss] nominating Adam Fyne for the Board of Directors

Hi guys,

        I would love to nominate Adam Fyne (Adam Co / rattles2013) for the
board elections. Adam has been involved in the project since April, and
in that time has become a strong contributor both directly to the code,
and also indirectly in his key role at CloudOn growing the ecosystem of
companies contributing to LibreOffice. If you were at the conference in
Milan, you'd have enjoyed meeting Adam, and his analysis of the
interoperability challenges we face, and the ongoing work to fix them.

        I'm convinced Adam's enthusiasm, experience and sheer hard work
would make him a wonderful candidate for the board, so I'd like to
nominate him.

        ATB,

                Michael.

--