Nominating Norbert Thiebaud for the Board of Directors

Hi,

I'd very much like to nominate Norbert for the upcoming board of
directors election. Norbert joined the project with his first code
contribution literally one day after we announced it on Sept. 28th,
2010, and has since been working as a volunteer on things as diverse
as build system, code cleanups, git & gerrit, foundation statutes and
membership management software. Norbert is a Membership Committee
emeritus.

I know it will cut into his time doing all those wonderful things in
the code - but I'd love to have his insight and enthusiasm secured for
the next board of directors. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

Thanks,
I gladly accept the nomination, and would be honored to be elected to
serve on the Board.

Norbert