[board-discuss] Reminder: next BoD call this Wednesday, 1600 (!) UTC

Hello,

this is a short reminder that the next board call will take place

        this Wednesday, October 30,
        at a _NEW_ time, 1600 UTC

to reflect changes in daylight savings. In most countries, this should keep the call the same effective time, but please check your timetable to be on the safe side, as some countries might still be in daylight savings, or don't switch at all.

I am on the road, and I don't know if I can make it in time. Should I be unable to attend, I hereby nominate Thorsten Behrens to act as session chair, and ask Björn, Andreas and Jesus, in that order, to jump in for me as deputy. (Note that Björn is still a deputy until November 1st.)

I propose to use the regular phone lines this time, so I at least have a chance of joining by phone. ;-)