[board-discuss] Nominate Lionel Mamane

I'd like to nominate Lionel Mamane for the upcoming Board of Directors election.

Lionel as been an active volunteer contributor to the project for 3
years, becoming our de-facto Base maintainer.
He is very smart, patient, considerate and has demonstrated a capacity
to work well with others.
I believe that these qualities will make him a very good Borad member.

Norbert