[board-discuss] nominating Jan Holešovský for the Board of Directors

Hello,

so, as the nomination phase is open, let me start by sending in the first nomination. :-)

I would like to nominate Jan Holešovský for the board elections. Kendy, a name many of you know, has been active in the LibreOffice project from day one, and has ever since been a strong contributor. He has been with SUSE for a long time, and now is with Collabora, and besides his great contributions in development, has worked in many other areas of the project where he has contributed greatly!

I talked to him before, and he is willing to run for the elections. I think he would be a wonderful candidate, and would like to nominate him.