Re: [board-discuss] Stepping back

Hi Charles,

On Thu, 2013-10-24 at 12:50 +0200, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
While I fully intend to stay  and remain active within  the project,

        Just a few quick words to say: thanks so much for all your hard work as
a board member & the insight you brought there. Looking forward to
continue working with you in the project ! :-)

        All the very best,

                Michael.

--
 michael.meeks@collabora.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot