[board-discuss] Stepping back

Dear members of the Board, dear Community,

I, Charles-H. Schulz, hereby resign from my role as member of the Board
of Directors of The Document Foundation, effective November 1st, 2013.

For business reasons and  in the light of  the upcoming elections, with
new contributors in charge soon, I feel this is the right time to
announce my resignation.

While I fully intend to stay  and remain active within  the project,
my resignation also means I will not be available as candidate for the
upcoming board elections.

Best regards,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-founder & Director, The Document Foundation,