Re: [board-discuss] Board elections soon - think about your candidates!

Hello,

thanks a lot for the warm and gentle words everyone, it's really appreciated! :-)

For me, it was two exciting and fascinating years, and it was truly an honour serving as chairman of The Document Foundation, being with this fantastic community, and seeing TDF grow from a small idea of many, to a well-established foundation and one of the largest and most valued free software projects worldwide. I would like to thank everyone for the trust you have put in me, and I hope working with me was not too exhausting :-), and of course that I could do a good service for the community and the foundation.

With so many fantastic community members with us today, I am sure TDF has its best times still ahead, its future will be bright. I am looking forward to the elections and the candidates!