daylight savings and board call time

Hello,

unless I'm mistaken, the daylight savings (at least for many countries) ends on the last Sunday of October, i.e. in one week. This means that our next board call would be one hour earlier, as we move from UTC+2 to UTC+1 (in central Europe).

My question to you: Shall we move the board meeting time to 1600 UTC again, keeping the effective time the same, or shall we leave it at 1500 UTC, so the effective time for many countries is one hour earlier?

My preference is moving to 1600 UTC, keeping effective time the same.

Florian

I would go for this solution as well.

Best,

I agree.