Re: [board-discuss] daylight savings and board call time

Le Sun, 20 Oct 2013 19:22:15 +0200,
Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :

Hello,

unless I'm mistaken, the daylight savings (at least for many
countries) ends on the last Sunday of October, i.e. in one week. This
means that our next board call would be one hour earlier, as we move
from UTC+2 to UTC+1 (in central Europe).

My question to you: Shall we move the board meeting time to 1600 UTC
again, keeping the effective time the same, or shall we leave it at
1500 UTC, so the effective time for many countries is one hour
earlier?

My preference is moving to 1600 UTC, keeping effective time the same.

Florian

I would go for this solution as well.

Best,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-founder & Director, The Document Foundation,