[board-discuss] next board call

Hello,

on October 30th, we have the next board call.

While I try to prepare the call before, I might _not_ be able to attend this time. That day, our Brazilian colleagues arrive for the Hackfest, and I will pick them up at the airport, so I don't know when I return.

I'll hereby nominate Thorsten Behrens to act as session chair, and ask Björn, Andreas and Jesus, in that order, to jump in for me as deputy.

Thanks a lot,