Re: [board-discuss] asking permission to use name / logo

Florian Effenberger wrote (17-10-13 14:26)

good news! The board has voted during its last call on this, and we
agreed to give you a time-limited (one year, but can be renewed if the
new board agrees, of course) trademark license for that.

I will send it to you early next week for approving and signing.

Good news indeed - thanks!
Cor

--
 - Cor Nouws