Re: [board-discuss] Board elections soon - think about your candidates!

Joel Madero wrote (17-10-13 19:10)
On 10/17/2013 08:20 AM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Indeed we do, for the past & the future - thanks so much, Florian, for
your dedication, passion, and your outstanding paid, and (much more
so) pro bono work for TDF!

Likely to result in a flood of emails but I'll add my two cents.
Florian, incredible work, incredible colleague. You're always cool
headed, encouraging, and hard working.

Sure, let me rise this flood :)
So high, that other board members get their share too ;)

Cor

--
 - Cor Nouws
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org