Re: [board-discuss] Board elections soon - think about your candidates!

Michael Meeks wrote:
      And a quick note of commendation here; Florian has done more than
anyone to make TDF a reality, and ensure that the many balls don't get
dropped here. We owe him a public debt of thanks.

Indeed we do, for the past & the future - thanks so much, Florian, for
your dedication, passion, and your outstanding paid, and (much more
so) pro bono work for TDF!

Cheers,

-- Thorsten