Re: [board-discuss] May-September 2013 profits & losses

Hello Thorsten,

Thorsten Behrens wrote on 2013-10-16 23:54:
please find attached our profits & losses reports from May to
September, and, separately, the budget summary as of 2013-09-30 for
the Berlin entity. The budget summary represents the*remaining*  funds
from our 2013 budget, see here for the detailed spreadsheet:

thank you so much for your work on this. Probably hard to see, but it's extremely painful and tedious, which is why we are currently working on outsourcing this to an accountant.

However, if you didn't invest the time with properly scripting PayPal and the like, I expect an account would cost several thousand (!) of EUR per month (!!), as they usually charge per transaction.

So, thanks so much for that, the community owes you a lot for this!