[board-discuss] BoD call next week

Hello,

this is an advance notice that the next Board of Directors call will take place

        next Wednesday, October 16,
        at 1500 UTC

I would really like to urge _all_ board members to take place, as we have some topics about the upcoming board elections to discuss.

We have been trying for some time to find a time that fits everyone, so if the above does not work, please _ASAP_ provide your availability for next week in time, so we can reschedule. I'd, however, prefer if we can use the above time.

Thanks,