Re: [board-discuss] asking permission to use name / logo

Hi Florian, all,

Florian Effenberger wrote (30-09-13 19:09)

[...] so may I ask you to phrase your
request again with the respective logo attached, so we can vote on that?

1. Attached a file with some _draft_ pictures. One of those is to be placed in the header of the website.
I ask persmission to use B.
It might be that I switch to A later, or that the board does not give permission for B.

2. As url I would like to use " libreoffice-trainingcenter.nl "

3. I would like to place the full logo, without TDF line, at the footer of the site somehere.

Sorry for the delay and that this somehow got off the radar,

Alas some delay here too, so we may cross the line at the same time hopefully ;)

Cheers,
Cor
--
 - Cor Nouws