Re: [board-discuss] asking permission to use name / logo

Hi Cor,

Cor Nouws wrote on 2013-09-05 11:36:

As some of you have may heard, I am planning the start of a
libreoffice-trainingcenter in my town Arnhem (Netherlands). Of course as
part of the activities of my company Nou&Off.

sorry that this somehow got lost during the stress before the conference... :-( I saw some discussions occured between you and Thorsten about logos and variants, so may I ask you to phrase your request again with the respective logo attached, so we can vote on that?

Sorry for the delay and that this somehow got off the radar,