Re: [board-discuss] asking permission to use name / logo

Hi Thorsten,

Thorsten Behrens wrote (18-09-13 16:56)

since it seems there was no further issue, sure, go ahead.

OK: I hereby ask the board to handle my request, when possible in the next meeting, i.e. ASAP.

Would it make sense to have a near-final version of the logo ready then?

I think it would make it easier. But I'm rather unsure looking at all there is ... (to do, fo course :) ) if that will be the case.

So pls go ahead with the idea B send with my first mail. If that is not OK in some detail, I'll be pleased to try to adapt.

Cheers,
Cor

--
 - Cor Nouws