Re: [board-discuss] asking permission to use name / logo

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 4:36 AM, Cor Nouws <oolst@nouenoff.nl> wrote:
5. Enclosed you find a document with three possibilities for a 'logo' at the
header of the website of the trainingcenter.
  A is the one that a designer drafted after my initial info.
  B is extended mentioning OO
  C is a different approach.

For Info:
In the attached document, C looks bad on mac with lo4.0... the Text
LibreOffice -....  has blank zone around it that 'erase the underlying
'Door Nou&Off'

in B the color of 'en OpenOffice' is not quite the same than the one
of 'Trainincenter.... and the fact that the later is a bitmap and the
former a text also shows in the sharpness of the edges of the
letter...

A looks ok, modulo the grainy font edge due, I suspect to the logo
being a png and not a svg....

Norbert