[board-discuss] asking permission to use name / logo

Hello board,

As some of you have may heard, I am planning the start of a libreoffice-trainingcenter in my town Arnhem (Netherlands). Of course as part of the activities of my company Nou&Off.

I think it's appropriate to ask the board permission for one and another. Some info:

1. The url I would like to use is " libreoffice-trainingcenter.nl "
Maybe for some limited time (two years or so).
A clear link to the important position of LibreOffice

2. Of course when people want they can enhance their skills for OpenOffice too. So that will be mentioned somewhere.

3. I would be lovely to use the document-part of the logo somewhere in a logo/picture in the heading of the website.

4. Further I think it's great to have the full logo, without TDF line, placed at the footer of the site somehere,

5. Enclosed you find a document with three possibilities for a 'logo' at the header of the website of the trainingcenter.
  A is the one that a designer drafted after my initial info.
  B is extended mentioning OO
  C is a different approach.

Would like opinions & permission for at least the url (1), the logo (4) and I guess and maybe also for the document part of the logo(3) ?

If there's need for any further info or such, pls let me know.
Thanks for your time & kind regards,

Cor

--
 - Cor Nouws