Re: [board-discuss] inviting Brazilian community members to Freiburg

Florian Effenberger wrote:
The concrete proposal is to have Marcos Souza and José Guilherme
Vanz invited to Germany for approximately one week.

The development budget that would fit does not contain enough funds
anymore, but given factoring in the current account balance into a
new budget is still due, I'd like to, as an exception to the regular
budget approval process, ask for funds from the Berlin account (so
Marcos and José don't have to bankroll).

Costs will approximately be 1.500 € per person, given the current
flight rates and hotel estimations, so I would like, with some
reserve, to ask for 4.000 € in total.

+1

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, Germany