Re: [board-discuss] BoD minutes from 2013-07-17

Florian Effenberger wrote (02-08-13 10:33)

Since that approval, our generous donors have provided more funds,
offering further possibilities for TDF to invest in tasks deemed important.

Thanks to all our supporters!

Proposal: Set up an extended budget with a total amount of 100.250 €,
lasting until the end of the year 2014, enhancing the already approved
budget.

.. and thanks to our board for taking action and the responsibility to spent the donations in a smart way to grow the community and LibreOffice !

Cheers,
Cor

--
 http://nl.libreoffice.org
 The Document Foundation - Member Membership Committee