[board-discuss] request for vacation

Hello,

as announced before, organized by Olivier and Eliane, I am invited by the Brazilian government to the CONSEGI event, to deliver two speeches: One about The Document Foundation itself, and one about our infrastructure.

To be able to participate there, I would like to ask for a vacation from Monday, August 12th up to Saturday, August 17 (6 days).

If no one from the board has any objections, I'd like to ask Thorsten to file that with our payroll provider.

Thank you very much,