[board-discuss] BoD call on Wednesday

Hello,

this is a quick reminder that we have a BoD call on Wednesday, 1500 UTC. This call will be done via a Google Hangout again.

Hangouts have a limitation of 10 people, which is why we cannot invite more than this amount of participants. To circumvent this limitation, we will use the phone lone in addition.

As usual, the first part of the call will be an open one, for the general public. I will be in the public conferencing room as outlined on https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings#Dial-in_Details to see if someone is around at the beginning of the call.

If so, I will connect you via the phone to our Hangout. To make that possible, if you intend to join the call, please be there in time.

Thanks,