Hackfest Hamburg 2013 budget estimates

Hi,

Id like to raise the totral budget for the Hackfest in Hamburg 2013 (from the
Hackfests part of the development budget) to 1500EUR.

@Caolan, Michael: Could you sign this off?

Best,

Bjoern

+1, seems sane to me.

C.

+1 to me too. It'd be nice to have a consolidated actual cost of FOSDEM
for the wiki page - Thorsten, do you have that data in the end ?

  ATB,

    Michael.

Michael Meeks wrote:

It'd be nice to have a consolidated actual cost of FOSDEM for the
wiki page - Thorsten, do you have that data in the end ?

Hi Michael,

current spendings associated with FOSDEM are 2,333.18 EUR for the
development budget. If you could confirm that all valid travel
reimbursal requests have been paid, we can close that item.

FWIW, cash-based dev budget by the end of April is here:

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/attachment/4060305/1/tdf-2013-04-budgets.html

Cheers,

-- Thorsten