[board-discuss] call in 40 minutes
for our call in 40 minutes, I will do the following:
(1) Given we have no public agenda so far, I will quickly dial in with
a landline phone into the public conference call room and see if someone
is around and has items.
(2) If not, which is what I assume, we would adjourn the public call
and immediately move to the private Google Hangout.
(3) I have all board members at Google+ now, so I would add all of you
into the Hangout.
(4) Only if that fails, we would do a fallback via the private phone
call room, which I would connect to the Hangout as well so we can
combine both media.
All discussions and decisions of the private call will be made public as
soon as possible, of course.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [board-discuss] call in 40 minutes · Florian Effenberger
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy