[board-discuss] call in 40 minutes

Hello,

for our call in 40 minutes, I will do the following:

(1) Given we have no public agenda so far, I will quickly dial in with a landline phone into the public conference call room and see if someone is around and has items.

(2) If not, which is what I assume, we would adjourn the public call and immediately move to the private Google Hangout.

(3) I have all board members at Google+ now, so I would add all of you into the Hangout.

(4) Only if that fails, we would do a fallback via the private phone call room, which I would connect to the Hangout as well so we can combine both media.

All discussions and decisions of the private call will be made public as soon as possible, of course.