Re: [board-discuss] hiring Christian Lohmaier

Florian Effenberger wrote:
After the contract has been drafted now and sent to the board in
private, I hereby ask the board to

      1. vote on hiring Christian Lohmaier, for a limited period of one
year, part-time with 20 hours per week, specifically for web
development, at costs not exceeding 25.000 € per year,

      2. authorize Thorsten Behrens and me to sign the work contract on
behalf of TDF

+1 - truly happy to enable Cloph to spend some serious time on our web
presence!

Cheers,

-- Thorsten