Re: [board-discuss] hiring Christian Lohmaier

After the contract has been drafted now and sent to the board in
private, I hereby ask the board to

    1. vote on hiring Christian Lohmaier, for a limited period of one
year, part-time with 20 hours per week, specifically for web
development, at costs not exceeding 25.000 € per year,

    2. authorize Thorsten Behrens and me to sign the work contract on
behalf of TDF

+1

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com