[board-discuss] board strategy meeting next week

Hello,

due to incompatible time availability, a face-to-face strategy meeting won't work out in the near future. The board therefore has decided to meet first in a Google Hangout-driven remote meeting. It will take place at the time of the next regular board call,

        Wednesday, June 12th, at 1500 UTC

To initiate the meeting, I'd like to ask all participants to add me via my Google+ profile at http://gplus.to/floeff or via floeff@gmail.com, so I can invite you to the Hangout.

Please ensure you have a properly working camera and a properly working headset. For those who are not able to join that way, we will provide a fallback via the regular phone line using the regular talkyoo dialin as shown on https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

Due to certain legal topics being discussed, parts of the meeting may be private. As outlined in our statutes in http://www.documentfoundation.org/statutes.pdf at ยง 8 III c, we will make the contents public as soon as the need for confidentiality vanishes.

Looking forward to hearing, or better: seeing you! :-)