Re: [board-discuss] Travel Approval

Tom Davies wrote:
Surely that's going to get approved?  It looks like a lot of work
for LibreOffice at very low cost.  I take it the problem is that
it's all a bit sudden but surely we have to be able to respond to
such opportunities quickly?

Hi Tom, all,

this list is for public discussion of, and with, the TDF board. That
does not include idle small talk.

The comments are uncalled for and premature. Everyone here appreciates
Italo's commitment for TDF, and of course the board happily supports
his travels on TDF's behalf.

Kind regards,

-- Thorsten