[board-discuss] Travel Approval

I have been able to get a last minute speaking opportunity at the Debian Ubuntu Community Conference in Italy (DUCC-IT), to speak about LibreOffice and opportunities for collaboration for Italian volunteers.

I will travel using my train points (so, for free) up to Fermo, but I will spend around 100 euros for a room in a B&B (two nights) and around 20 euros to reach my house in Assisi, from where I will travel to Rome for another meeting at Agenzia per l'Italia Digitale (the second part from Assisi will be covered by the already approved budget).

I will leave tomorrow afternoon and get back on Tuesday.

I ask the BoD to approve an amount of 140 euro (more than I will spend, just in case) to charge on the marketing budget.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - sip/jabber italo@libreoffice.org