[board-discuss] financial annual report passed

Dear members of TDF,
Dear board,

we have good news to share: Today, we received a letter from the Berlin foundation authorities, stating that the financial annual report we have handed in was checked and has been passed.

Thank you very much, everyone, especially Thorsten, who is doing a tremendous task with accounting!