[board-discuss] Fw: Re: [request] approve USD 500 from SPI to NPO accounting fundraiser

FYI - my bad for running the vote privately.

----- Forwarded message from Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org> -----

Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 14:44:52 +0200
From: Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>
Subject: Re: [request] approve USD 500 from SPI to NPO accounting fundraiser

Hello,

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat
holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to
have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 5 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.
The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 3 votes.

Result of vote: 5 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.
Decision: The request has been accepted.

This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
It will be published publically tomorrow.

Florian